RN / Registered Nurse Medical Surgical-General in Salem, VA
Location: Salem, VA, USA
Job Type: Traveler
Estimated payment breakdown $1,973 per week in taxable pay and non-taxable stipends
- Specialty: RN
- Start Date: 10/9/2023
- Duration: 13
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 3x12 Days
- Employment Type: Traveler
Ardor Health Solutions is looking for a Medical Surgical-General - M/S o join our travel team in Salem, VA! This is a full time travel contract position.
Requirements include, but are not limited to:
- Active VA 5E Med/Surg license
- 2+ years of Medical Surgical-General - M/S experience
- Ability to clear a drug screen/background check
- This position begins on 10/09/2023 and ends on 01/08/2024
- Major Medical
- Dental/Vision Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Life Insurance with extensive family health options
- License Reimbursements and processing assistance with our internal licensing department
- $500 referral bonus
- 24-hour emergency access to our offices
About Ardor Health Solutions:
Ardor Health Solutions is a fun, energetic, and passionate group of healthcare staffing professionals. We strive to bring you the highest quality positions that are perfect for your career. We are dedicated to finding you a travel position that not only provides superior compensation, but enriches your life.
Ardor Health Solutions is a Fortune Ranked, award-winning, expanding company that has also recently been ranked the 20th Largest Allied Staffing Firm in the Nation by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) and by Fortune`s Great Places to Work Surveys several years in a row.
For more information or to be considered, please apply now.
Our Awesome Benefits include:
- Weekly Pay.
- Major Medical/De 612280
Other jobs you may be interested in
RN / Registered Nurse Medical Surgical-General in Boone, NC
Boone, NC, USA