Meet Your Recruiter: Brittany Cohen!
We love taking the time to recognize Ardor Health’s inspirational and dedicated team of recruiters!
Brittany is one of Ardor Health’s Recruiting Managers and has been a part of the Ardor Health family for 6 years! Brittany just returned from maternity leave after welcoming her baby boy into the world with her fiancé!
Lets find out a bit more about Brittany.
1. How long have you been working as a recruiter? What did you do before Ardor Health?
I’ve been apart of the Ardor family for 6 great years! Before recruiting I was an international sales manager for a cable manufacturing company. The funny thing is when I applied to be a recruiter, I had no idea what being a recruiter really entailed- turned out it was my dream job!
2. What is your favorite part about being a recruiter?
Being a recruiter allows me to help people every single day! What is better than that? My absolute favorite part about being a recruiter is being able to make connections and establish relationships that turn into friendships with individuals that I never would’ve met otherwise! I also truly enjoy hearing about the adventures my travelers get to experience along the way!
3. What do you like to do in your free time?
In my free time I love spending time with my family and petting as many dogs as I possibly can 🙂
4. You get to meet two of your favorite people next week. Who would they be?
Bethenny Frankel because she is such a savvy business woman and doesn’t stop until she gets what she wants but she also makes sure to help others along the way! I’d also like to meet Daniel Levy who plays David from the show Schitts Creek because he is absolutely hysterical!
5. You’ve swapped places with one of your travelers! Where is your ideal travel location?
Hawaii! I’ve never been and it looks INCREDIBLE!
6. What do you think you bring to the table for your travelers that makes you awesome to work with?
I understand that my travelers are hundreds and thousands of miles away from their families, friends and everything they know and sometimes I’m the person they will rely on the most. I love being that person and I take much pride in making it a point to always be present and available for them! I was in labor and still making sure my travelers has everything they needed!
7. Lastly, what is the best advice you have for a traveler looking for the perfect recruiter?
Find a recruiter who proves to you that they are trustworthy and accessible! No one wants a recruiter who shuts off their phone and work ethic at 4:59pm on a Friday!