Ardor Health Solutions is a National Healthcare Staffing Agency. We are committed to providing high standards of service and strive to ensure the delivery of safe, high quality patient care. Ardor Health Solutions complies with the Joint Commission’s Standards for Healthcare Staffing Services. Every candidate presented to you as a potential contractor has been reviewed and has met the requirements established by the Joint Commission. To assure compliance with the Joint Commission Standards for Healthcare Staffing Services, Ardor Health Solutions is providing our clients with a written description of the following service features. If there is a need to discuss any of the below listed policies, please send an email to Compliance@ardorhealth.com and the Compliance Team will reply within 24-hours of receipt.
1) Subcontractors - Ardor Health Solutions will not employ subcontractors to provide staffing services unless previously agreed upon by our customer.
2) Floating - Employees placed in your organization may only be placed in assignments that match the job description for which Ardor Health Solutions assigns them. If an assigned employee is asked to float to another department or unit by the customer, then that department must be a like department or unit and the assigned employee must have demonstrated previous competency and have the appropriate certifications and credentials for that department or unit. Unless otherwise agreed upon by both the customer and the assigned employee, all supplemental staff should only be floated to areas of comparable clinical diagnoses and acuities.
3) Competency Review - It is the responsibility of Ardor Health Solutions to conduct and finalize the pre-employment assessment of their staff member’s competence. This will be based on techniques, procedures, technology, and skills that will be needed by that staff member to provide safe, competent care, treatment and services to the population served by the customer, in the appropriate department or unit for that organization. It shall be the responsibility of the customer to cooperate in a review or evaluation of each assigned employee. The review shall be upon completion of an assigned shift and be relative to the employee’s clinical performance and their ability to perform specific job functions. Ardor Health Solutions relies on this feedback, from you, our customer, to accurately assess and re-assess the competence of our employee on a continuous basis by reporting on their clinical performance.
4) Orientation of Employees - Ardor Health Solutions will provide all new employees with an orientation to our company’s policies and procedures. It shall be the responsibility of our customer to orient assigned employees to the facility, their immediate work environment, corporate specific rules and regulations, specific facility policies and procedures to include dress code, physical layout, and equipment use. Customer shall validate assigned employees’ competence with equipment relevant to their job duties.
5) Employees and Independent Contractors - As the provider of staffing services, Ardor Health Solutions will be the employer of assigned staff. Ardor Health Solutions is not an employee of our customer. To assist with specific staffing needs, Ardor Health Solutions may utilize at its’ sole discretion, the right to utilize Independent Contractors. These independent contractors could include, but are not limited to, RNs, LPNs, PTs, OTs, SLPs, PTAs, COTAs, SLPAs, and/or allied health professionals.
6) Incident and Error Tracking System - Upon notification of an employee incident or error, Ardor Health Solutions shall document and track all unexpected incidents, errors, or sentinel events. Other incidents such as injuries or safety hazards that are related to the care, and/or services provided, will also be recorded. Utilizing our data gathering tools information will be gathered, tracked, analyzed, and then will be shared and reported, as appropriate, to our customers, any regulatory or governing body, or to the Joint Commission, as required.
7) Communicating Occupational Safety Hazards and Events - It shall be the responsibility of the customer to notify Ardor Health Solutions of any known incident, error, sentinel event, or other event such as a competency related issue regarding the assigned employee within a 24-hour time period, or as soon as practical. Customer agrees to initiate communication with Ardor Health Solutions whenever an incident or injury report related to the assigned employee is completed.
8) Requirements for Specified Staff - The requirements for the supplemental staff sent to our customers by Ardor Health Solutions is determined by the customer and is part of the written agreement between the two parties. It is Ardor Health Solutions’ obligation to comply with the requirements set forth by our customers by only supplying staff that have the documented experience, competency, credentials, and health screening that satisfy the requirements set forth by our customer. This will also serve to ensure the delivery of safe and competent care.
9) Staff Matching Requirements - Ardor Health Solutions shall verify the assigned staff’s licensure, certification, education, and work experience in order to assure that they are competent and possess the skills and experience that match the customer’s
requirements. Upon the request or the approval from the customer, Ardor Health Solutions may utilize new grad practitioners for allied health and nursing personnel as well as for non-licensed nursing personnel such as sitters, caregivers, or nursing assistants.
Ardor Health Solutions’ office is located in Tampa, FL and is open Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm. Our mailing address is 4301 Anchor Plaza Parkway # 240 Tampa, FL 33634. Our telephone number is 866-425-5768. After business hours or in the event of an emergency, our customers and candidates may contact us at 833-426-6759. We are available to our staff and to our customers 24 hours a day and 7 days per week.
In the event of an emergency, natural disaster, or other uncontrollable event, Ardor Health Solutions will strive to continue to provide service to you from a remote location where telephones and computers are functional. Ardor Health Solutions will do everything possible to support our customers in meeting their staffing needs during a crisis.
Ardor Health Solutions’ goal has always been to provide you, our customer, with a consistently high level of service excellence. We have processes in place to resolve customer complaints in an effective and efficient manner. If for any reason you are dissatisfied with our service or the service provided by one of our healthcare professionals, then we encourage you to contact the Vice President of Operations, Jennifer Miranda-Vitiello, to discuss the issue by dialing 954-752-6125 directly. We will make every effort to work with you to resolve your concern.
Any individual or organization that has a concern about the quality and safety of patient care delivered by Ardor Health Solutions healthcare professionals, which has not been addressed by Ardor Health Solutions management, is encouraged to contact the Joint Commission at www.jointcommission.org or by calling Office of Quality Monitoring at 630.792.5636. Ardor Health Solutions demonstrates this commitment by taking no retaliatory or disciplinary action against employees when they do report safety or quality of care concerns to the Joint Commission.