Ardor Health is excited to be attending the 2017 TSHA Convention in Austin, TX! Will you be at the convention between February 23rd-25th? If so, then feel free to stop by and enter to win a free Apple Watch! We’ve also gathered a few tidbits of information for you so you can be primed and ready to get the most out of the conference!
- The 2017 TSHA Convention will be held at the Austin Convention Center in Texas on Feb 23rd –25th.
- TSHA is expecting more than 4,500 attendees! There will be a mix of Audiologists, SLP, CFY and speech language and hearing scientists and students.
- The TSHA Convention offers education sessions, graduate school fair & career fair, Exhibit Hall, Student Luncheon, and Leadership Seminars
- The Convention registration includes attendance to the strongest educational programs offering CEU-qualified education sessions. TSHA continuing education hours can be used towards the renewal of Texas SLP license and professional development activities for the maintenance of the ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC)
- Ardor Health’s booth is #636, near the exhibitor’s lounge – Please feel free to stop by and grab some free goodies and enter to win an Apple Watch! Robbi, Ernsarlinde, and Ashley will be there to greet you!
- Registration is still open! If you’re interested and would like to attend follow this link: http://www.txsha.org/page/2017-registration
We can’t wait to see everyone there! Travel safe!